The public utilities practice group at Stradling’s Sacramento office serves and advises clients on a wide array of projects and issues in today’s increasingly sophisticated energy industry.
As California’s energy market and the national power industry continue to undergo unprecedented change, Stradling’s lawyers work at the cutting edge of the legal energy practice. Our experience and capabilities include:
- Negotiation of power purchase agreements.
- A thorough understanding of California’s dynamic energy market.
- Detail-oriented contract administration.
- An established track-record of dispute resolution.
- Experience in negotiating and administering natural gas contracts.
- Public Power Financing.